Photobucket
8 July, 2008

Hello everyone! This is my blog! I've created it quite some time ago but apparently lost my interest in updating. I was kinda inspirated by LiKai to continue updating my blog. I used to find it a hassle to sum up my day in a text form. Since i don't have much time to whine in the real world, so why not post in online :D
I shall decend back to the study table..

I'm bingrong posting on behalf of kaho!
Kaho is at my house now , so yeah.
Rensiang also here too, playing audi on my laptop.
Kaho is doing D&T homework.
Its now 6.39pm and they are going off soon,.
SooSooSoo tired and bored. I can fall asleep anytime!
Hahahas, rensiang just scolded ' fuck you' in audition! What a joke!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww man, i feel so sucky. Argh, I'm tearing apart soon, ripping slowly day by day.
School is boring, and my lips keeps feeling dry.
Hahas, im posting my own stuffs ?
Kaho has such a nice hair and look so shuai~
SkyzSun says he misses auding with ninecrime dar .. sad for him.. he misses ninecrime terribily.

Hey, its Kaho back here! Grrr Biscuit, i disagree to your second last sentence to a large extent (:
I'm having a lot of trouble with my D&T work! SOS, anyone? I'm going to be very dead. Tuition starts at 6.30pm and I'm still at his house at 6.39pm! How i wished i knew how to teleport..

Have a nice day, everyone!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 ; 6:36 PM