1st paper for today, A-maths. What i could say was, it was done very badly. I skipped every other question and this was the first time i had time to check the paper. Simply why..? Out of 12questions i only did 2-3, leaving the rest of the time trying to 'tikam' the questions. Zephyr was right, what was lacking in me, was practice.
English paper, was quite disappointed as I didn't expect any vocabulary questions to be present. I analyzed every question properly even though it only carried a mark, trying to lower the probability of answering wrongly. I supposed I only had one vocabulary word correct in that section,that's only a meagre mark of 1/5! There were very little things to write in the summary section. My first draft was only 96words when the word limit was 150, then i gradually increased to 140.
This paper is upon 50, i think many of the 3C people would improve intensively after we got tips to tackle the questions from Ms Choong. She's really a good and dedicated teacher, trust me.
Off to Audition now. Bye all!
Friday, September 26, 2008 ; 9:57 PM




