Photobucket

Gosh! I cant seem to go to sleep! I slept through the whole afternoon today. There wasnt even a trace of sleepiness in my eyes! No heavy eye lids. I'm cutting my hair after tomorrow! I had no choice because the sight of Mr Harrie gives my the cold shudder down mu spine.

Everytime i see him, flashes of the scene that happened last year would whirl in my mind. I got a free haircut by him. *Ahems* Not really appeased by the outcome though.. Nevermind, let bygones be bygones, no point brooding over it anyway! Time to brush up on my skills on hiding hair!

*Thinking In Progress*

B
R
B

Ah! Let Me Try Being A *Girl* For A Moment!
...........................
..................................
.........................................

TADA~

Photobucket
I've got ample hair to tie! :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hey, Thats quite a ponytail too right..! Hahah! Looks feminine uh?


*Yawnss..*
Hey, was that yawn caused by a lack of oxygen or a call from dreamland?
Gotta check it out now (:

Good Night All !

Saturday, September 6, 2008 ; 1:23 AM