Photobucket

Alas! Oral examination is finally over, only for English that is. I was not really prepared but luckily the damsel in the distress! Ms choong went through a bit of the oral components with us. I was really nervous as i was afraid that i wouldn't score well. Everything went smoothly during the oral examination i assume. I talked quite a fair bit and was satisfied. I am so busy today !!!!
After oral me and gerry played basketball in school. I managed to DUNK! YAY!!
Oh sorry, i merely dunked a 500ml bottle. Hahah! I still have a long way to go before i could hook the basketball in. Gerry is so pro in DJmax.
We left school at approximately 6.52pm hahah. We went to dawson to buy some snacks then we went home.. Lalala nothing doubly significant happened today..

Okay, got to go pals! Im tired..

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 ; 9:16 PM