Aww, Its Sunday already! Thats only a blink of an eye and 2 days have sped past. Sunday is mostly a 'home' day for me. I've got nothing to do and im bored! Something funky happened just now, i had nothing to do and so i went down wearing casual and slippers to the park to have a walk. Unfortunately, there were no one playing basketball down there. I brought my sister down to have a stroll too. God knows why she brought along a tennis ball and bounce on her way there.
It was quite humid and the scorching sun was directly above us.
Since there were nobody sighting me and my sister. I decided to try dunking with the tennis ball i had. I did one nice dunk on the first try. I thought it was not of a much challenge,consecutively when i tried to do the same stunt, it proved me wrong. The ball always got rejected by the ring and bounced off. Having tried the same thing for 4 times and always getting rejected, i gave up and headed to the minimart to get some refreshment.
Since there were nobody sighting me and my sister. I decided to try dunking with the tennis ball i had. I did one nice dunk on the first try. I thought it was not of a much challenge,consecutively when i tried to do the same stunt, it proved me wrong. The ball always got rejected by the ring and bounced off. Having tried the same thing for 4 times and always getting rejected, i gave up and headed to the minimart to get some refreshment.
After gulping down the cooling fizzy drink, i decided to take up the challenge again. This time, i was already overcomed by fatigue and didnt have much energy left. I jumped up to reach for the ring, the tennis ball got rejected AGAIN, but i decided to hang on the ring. Much to my prediction, i had fears of height. I looked down desperately, hoping to land safely. I let go of the ring and landed on the sandy concrete floor. Guess what..? I slipped down, and landed on my butt.*Ouch*
It was nothing serious, just some minor lacerations. I headed home laughing at how funny I would be, if there were people looking at me at that moment. I would be making a fool of myself infront of the public!
It was nothing serious, just some minor lacerations. I headed home laughing at how funny I would be, if there were people looking at me at that moment. I would be making a fool of myself infront of the public!
Time to watch TV! Got To Go Guys!
Im already contented if my hands can reach the tip of his head, thats already a palm above the ring!
Sunday, September 14, 2008 ; 2:53 PM





