Photobucket

Finally..!
English and Chinese paper 1 have passed. I was so busy today trying to memorize the vocabulary to apply to my writing. Believe it or not, i watched Doraemon DVD yesterday till 10+ and i learnt a new word through their subtitle, 'Atrabilious'
It simply meant gloomy, morose, melancholy,morbid, irritable, bad tempered , splenetic.
Ta-da! Doraemon taught me a new word to describe bad mood!:D

What a nice thing to sum up my day. I've got news that our temporary classroom would be used as the teachers' staff room! What a waste! We were told to take all our belongings in the classroom and proceed onto the new classrooms next Monday! MY AIRCON ! T.T
I highly doubt the new classrooms had air conditioners like how our current classrooms are.
I pasted a piece of foolscap to mark that we had been there before, what was written on it "kAhO & aLvIn wAs hErE!" and i pasted in on the ceiling of the class. Hahah, that was just something boring because nobody else could strip that piece of paper down without any aiding equipment. I hope the teachers who occupy the classroom would not notice it so it would stay there forever!

After school i had lunch in the canteen. 2 JOKE OF MY LIFE.

1)During English paper 1, for functional writing. We were told to write a speech to encourage a clean canteen. One of the quotes made by a pupil was ' I even say birds pecking at the leftover bowls. ' I almost laughed when i saw that, first thing that came to my mind was
'LOL. As if birds come eat our things,IMPOSSIBLE LA LOL. STUPID BACKGROUND INFO!"
Why funny?

WHEN I WAS HAVING MY LUNCH, I ACTUALLY SAW BIRDS DRINKING THE PRAWN NOODLE SOUP THAT WAS A LEFT-OVER FROM THE PREVIOUS DINER! They were enjoying it in fact.

That afternoon really proved me WRONG..

2) After my lunch, i wanted to play basketball. But when i turned around, nobody, LITERALLY NOBODY was at the basketball court. It so different from what i saw 10mins ago. It had thus came to my notice that the ball was run over by a car and was punctured. I asked Alvin to pass me that ball. It was hilarious! That ball could be reshaped, into a rugby ball, frisbee! Some secondary 2 juniors went to fill the whole ball with water and threw it up into the sky. Without fail, the ball landed onto the cold concrete floor and "Boom" it went! What was devastating was that, the ignorant me was splashed from head to toe by the exploding water! That was nothing serious afterall.

Photobucket
Can you carry me on your back too?

Friday, September 19, 2008 ; 3:12 PM