Photobucket

Hi again! Its been quite a while since i last posted, which was on Sunday!
Apparently i overslept during my afternoon nap on Monday and woke up at 9PM+. I had my dinner and went to sleep again!

Tuesday.. Boring day. After school , Guanrong, PhuiQi and I went to our usual salon to cut our hair. I tagged along to accompany them. Phui qi had his hair layered and trimmed, not much of a difference in length probably. He sure looked more neat without those overlapping hair on his ear. Guanrong only had his tail neatened up as they were growing close to his ears. I had my lunch and reached home at 6pm.
I was dog-tired and went to take a nap. To my horror, i woke up at 12.29AM! 6 and a half hour had passed! Everyone were already sleeping soundly so i continued sleeping and woke up at 6.15am. Sleeping 12hours in that day did not really boost me up. Instead,i craved to sleep more!

English and Chemistry test did brighten up my day, those were the only time i tried to stay away from distraction. After school, we stayed in class to chat. We found a 'blue magazine' at one of our classmates' table and we tore the front page out. Scanning around the class for the most vulnerable target, Gerry came into the picture. I enhered some scotch-tape on it and sticked on Gerry's back. He looked like a clown walking around and bringing people laughter. We agreed not to let the cat out of the bag. After that, he left the class and we walked past 4G. To my dismay, his back faced the class window and those pupils who were diligently doing their assignment, looked out and broke into laughter. Gerry still did not realise it until we walked past the canteen and he wanted his bag back from Rensiang and he felt the hanging piece of paper. He was not angry nor pissed and we laughed it out together!

Great Day I Had(: Hope history doesn't repeat itself and let me sleep for 12hours again!!
Bye All !

Wednesday, September 17, 2008 ; 4:09 PM