Photobucket

Its so bored everyday. exams Exams EXAMS!
Nah, there isn't the slightest element of exam stress in me, im perfectly fine, yeah.
I just hate sitting there for hours to complete that assignment!

To rub salt into the wound,I sat at the very first seat just diagonally towards the teacher, i always suffer from persecution complex. I always have the feeling that the teacher is looking at my work, that irritates me severely.When i looked up to confirm, i was right, the chinese teacher was looking at my diagram. I hate to be watched, whatever I do was being invigilated. That seat of mine is humid, no wind at all. I was getting frustrated by the heat while i was doing my Emaths paper 1. I guess there's bound to be some careless mistakes made.
No choice, rules have to be followed.

Mr Wan banned the people of Queenstown not to enter Dawson place until exams are over. I doubt the majority of the shopkeeper would be against this idea. Isn't this equivilent to boycotting their shops? Imagine the huge loss they are going to make, blame it on those trouble makers! But anyway, my classmates and I went to Dawson place as usual. We did not even leave a speck of dust behind. We are good citizens okay! (:

Monday, September 29, 2008 ; 2:29 PM