Photobucket

Today was a really sleepy day for me. I didnt know what might have been the roots of the problem. My dad brought me and my family to meritus mandarin to have some supper and light meal. We reached there at around 11pm. It was at Orchard road, when i alighted from my father's car, I could foresee the situation im going to experience later. True enough, there were a lot of people. A lot of youngsters were spending their nightlife there. They were chatting and smoke filled the atmosphere.

We had some pastry and cakes. Their fish and chips were quite nice too. We ate till 1am+ and headed home after that. I reached home at about 2am. I was very tired and slept immediately.
Today i woke up at about 4pm. Unknowningly, i slept for 14hours. I was quite irritated as i've accomplished nothing significant today, except for sleeping. Im getting constant headaches probably due to oversleeping previously.

Its coming again == Panadol Hero comes to save me please.
Got to go, bye all !

Saturday, September 13, 2008 ; 7:48 PM