Photobucket

Tsk tsk!! I'm so pissed off today!
We had hair check today in school. Indeniably, everyone would be nervous about it and anticipate that the teacher would be lenient to them, so did me. My hair wasn't really long and i would deem it moderate length. At most, i would be caught for my coloured hair which is 100% natural. Some explanation would set this case at ease. Everyone in the class had passed their hair check and sat down on the hard concrete floor. I was relieved after i was told that i passed.

As usual, the intimidating teacher of another class, which is an old woman, seemed to cross her path with me before. I really DON'T know what i had done to offend her. I dont interact with her. After i was told to sit down, she made the extra mile to come over to my class, JUST told rub salt into the wound and told my teacher that my hair was unacceptable! Previously about 2months ago, she did the same thing and came to complain that my hair colour was too brown! After some explanation, she was dumbfounded, nothing to complain as mine was natural. I agree that it MIGHT have been a bit long. But my magnimanous form teacher warned me and told me to trim it myself, i promised her on that. But the other unreasonable just LOVE to pick on me. She told me to assemble in front of the parade square to await being cut by the teachers! I cannot take the risk by relying my hair on their meagre skills.

One patch by one patch, my hair fell. The merciless scissor just slashed past my hair, slicing them down like butter. Yes, ART AND CRAFT scissor indeed!

Nothing could describe my feelings at that moment. I dont blame the person who cut my hair as he was just asserting his duties. I duly respect my form teacher as she gave me a second chance..
I just don like that teacher from another class. Im not going to go unscrupulous underhand means to take revenge on her. I just accepted that fact and vent my anger by throwing the basketball anyhow and showing attitude to my friend. Hahah! To all those whom i attituded, please pardon me! :D

Okay gotta go pals, i regained my composure. Im currently in a camaraderie mood. Going to cut my hair soon, i hate this screwed up hair of mine!

Next destination , salon!

Thursday, September 11, 2008 ; 7:32 PM