Yay! Im finally back to school!
Today apparently didn't appear as what i anticipated. I couldnt believe the fact that it was so slacky in class today. I think we had, like, 6 free periods? It might not be a 'WOW' for most of you all. During this crucial time of the year, i was expecting a lot of touching up revision for the subject.We had lots of fun in class, electronics gadget filled the class! Sounds of the blasting handphones diffused through the whole class. I wanted to revise my work in class but instead was one of the noisest. How true was this ironical oxymoron..
Alvin,Junji,Rensiang,Bingrong,Minlong and me were sitting on the teacher's table chatting whilst Rensiang fondered with his new 'N95-8G' phone! The camwhore alvin used his phone and took quite a lot of pictures of the 'Happy" gang which is basically a congregation team of a few good friends/members. He demanded that the pictures ought to be deleted as some of them contained some illicit activities going on. Okay, not much of profanities nor erotic stuffs. Just something that might tilt the school rule a lil' bit.
I only managed to 'save' Bingrong's picture that was awaiting deletion. LOL, enjoy..

He was trying to take a picture while acting cute, hmm, seems like you have potential, my boy!
Ah, this last section was proposed by Gerry. He wanted me to write something about him. Something that acts like the 'Sub-content' of LiKai's blog.
Well, i knew gerry since sec 1 , 2nd of january. I Still remembered the times where he was still a nerd. Hahah! We first saw each other during the first period, chinese. We were told to group up together and introduce ourselves among the grouping. He told me that his name was coincidentally 'Liu De Hua, AKA Andy lau!' I was gullible enough to believe him.Two years have sinced passed. I kinda went through thick and thin with him. I watched this nerdy kid grow up to an articulate and handsome chap. LOL I'm thinking too much, its only two years, afterall..
Going steady for him was a must or rather, a cannot-live-without-it thing. From the first time i knew him till now, im surprised that i might have problem recollecting the vast amount of girlfriends he had before!
To Gerry- Your record of 'training' 9 times a day would forever be etched in my mind, thinking of it already make me go 'OMGWTH'!
Okay Its 6pm now, time for a afternoon nap! See ya pals!
Monday, September 8, 2008 ; 5:29 PM




