Photobucket

What a tiring day. After listening comprehension yesterday, I went shopping in Bugis with Gerry,Likai,BryanChoy from 1plus to 4plus. Then gerry and I headed to Lengkee CC to play basketball for a while. Neither did we know that we actually spent 6hours there instead. We wore skinnies and sneakers to play basketball. It got boring sometimes so Gerry and I trained our half court shoot for about an hour. I lost to Gerry in a basketball bet and i had to kowtow to him twice..

Photobucket
Gerry holding the ring, Err..?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me stucking my shoe at the basketball rim!

Today I went to the gym with Junji, Guanrong, Bingrong, Phui qi and Gerry.
When we reached there, we saw a lot of Queenstownians, all from secondary 4.
Left the gym at 2.27pm. Trained quite a lot, wondered if we had made our muscles bigger!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Jun Ji's chicken wings!(:

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bing Rong's biscuit arm:D

Photobucket
My drumstick!

We dropped upon the basketball court and played with the basketball ring
Retarded things we did..
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to tiong for lunch! Jun ji went for 'Chief Bandit Hunt'.
Chio-est Girl We Saw In Tiong!
Photobucket

Our very special Ice Kachang:D
Photobucket

Thursday, October 9, 2008 ; 7:44 PM