Bad day today.
+Woke up with gastric,
++Went to school early to complete homework but failed.
+++Only ran 3 rounds for PE, no games at all.
++Amaths worksheet dont know a shit how to do.
After school, walked home with my group of friends, as usual. We saw some girls walking near us. Apparently,one of our friend knows the girl's(better looking one) name. I knew my doom was coming. He incessantly shouted that I was fond of that girl. Even spreading privately to the rest of the classmates who were in the vicinity.
Well, he claimed that they were aware that he was joking. I certainly hope that his claim was true and was not only said to appease me.
I'm not angry with him, but i find that it was too much. I'm definitely fine with the shouting as we practise this ritual often.
Hope everyone forgot what he said the day before or else..
SO PAISEH TOMORROW! *sobs*
Tuesday, January 20, 2009 ; 9:30 PM




