Photobucket

Missed tuition today because I overslept at home. I woke up at about 7pm; was like a bad timing,nothing to do at this time except for watching TV. Nothing to do, browsed through others' friendster profiles,blogs. So boring laaa~

Today there was a selection for the heats sports relay. I wanted to 'retire' this year and just be a pure audience. Apparently I was sabotaged by some people, which I had no idea of. In the end I took part in >High Jump<>100m<. Not pinning high hopes to win, had been a long time since I ran at top speed. I was expecting some decents results for my high jump, but I don't know the way to jump. Was considering to do new styles like doing tug jump and jump over the pole.

Learned new things in school! Differentiation- Chain Rule! Did not listen much as I was busy bombing Phui Qi with mentos. Enjoyed myself in school!

Farewell, Pals!

Saturday, January 10, 2009 ; 12:57 AM