Photobucket

At last I got back the Emaths test that I had done, either half awake or scribbled. I was quite pleased with the results but kept lamenting that I could have gotten more. It was such an unlucky day today. I had forgotten to bring my wallet to school today so I ran home at 1.50 and ran back to school to get the money to return my friends. We went to the gym after Amaths remedial session.

Guessed lady luck didn't smile on me today, depriving me of the chance to encounter 'yuan' today. Recess was a no-no for me. Lunchtime was the moment that I wished I didn't skipped. Nevertheless, there's still a tomorrow.


Wrote this in the english assignment; 'You don't marry someone that you can live with, you marry someone that you cannot live without.'
I found that phrase meaningful though..

Tuesday, February 24, 2009 ; 11:20 PM