Haiiiiiz!
Had always looked forward to Napha test since Primary 4 as I wanted to see how much I had improved annually.
Today we had Napha test and the results were saddening!
Standing Broad Jump - Managed to improved. My best record was disqualified! Shit him.
Sit And Reach- *Sweat* Deproved 10cm.
Shuttle Run-Improved a bit, don't really pin much hope on it.
Standard Pull up- Quite satisfied with my result as it is my first year doing it.
Sit up- SADDENING. I did like 60 and there were about 15seconds left. Then I had serious stomach cramp and had to forcefully do each sit up in 2-3seconds.(Thats 3-4 times slower)
2.4km-Quite satisfied, don't pin much hope.
In conclusion, I was far from my target. I didn't even improve or at least, maintained. Instead, I deproved by quite a lot. Guess I should let bygones be bygones, no point brooding over split milk too.
Nevertheless, all the best to those who have not take their Napha test yet. Train hard and don't regret for not training, like me!
Good luck!
Monday, March 23, 2009 ; 7:55 PM




