Photobucket

I had been getting very little sleep these few days. The holiday was a breeze as I led my carefree life for the limited 1 week. I spent a lot of time in playing Maple; or rather, the whole day. Yeah, it's a childish game. I still played as I wanted to go online and chat with my friends and get a little experience points too.

I went to the gym with Guanrong and Eric yesterday, then we headed for tiong bahru to eat. Nothing interesting happened, except for the fact that I felt happy as my vertical leap had improved by a tad. Napha test is just 3 days away, really hoped that I can attain my target for the desired stations. Hoping for a miracle as I did not slog very hard for it.

It was Anping's, Alicia's and Jilene's birthday yesterday! Wish three of you happy birthday!
Same year, Same month. Too much of a coincidence. As far as I know, nobody has the same birthday as me! That's sad!

Controversial issue- Does Anping look like a hamster?
She begs to differ but Yongsiang and I can't wait to agree more!
'Your hamster teeth are coming out!'
Heh, did this just to tease her! No offence (:

Friday, March 20, 2009 ; 1:00 AM