Photobucket

It was a fun day! I went out with baby yesterday to catch a movie, Mall Cops, at tiong bahru plaza yesterday. The movie was funny and hilarious. He was simple-minded and worked everyday lifelessly until he realised his junior had betrayed him.
We went to tiong park and played swing later! I wanted to bring her to the rooftop but it was too dark and dangerous, so we aborted that idea.

Today we met for lunch again, we went to the new shopping centre and explored what was the new facilities. It was rather congested because of its limited space. The air-conditioning was poor, but it was totally different for the arcade. It was so cold and cooling in the arcade, that led us to staying inside for a long long time before leaving the shopping centre. The arcade was more suitable for kids as most of them were video stimulated games. THEN, we went to Gerry's house. Luckily, we reached his apartment before the rain began. We slacked in his house and waited for the rain to stop, then we went into the playground and played with the swing. Okay it was rather childish, but we wanted to revive our childhood moment! :D

Then we went to meet RenSiang at foodcourt for dinner and we went home~

Tomorrow is one week le, when the clock strikes 10.10pm on my handphone and 10.08pm on yours! ILY hamster anping <3
Sorry if i did not talk much when I'm with you, it does not mean that I hate you. I'm just tooooooo quiet!
I still love you! <3

Sunday, March 29, 2009 ; 11:06 PM