SUPERteens workshop is a truly inspirational course that all students must enrol themselves in, before facing any major examinations. On the first day, for the first 2hours,for the first time I felt cooped up in a cage. Tentatively, as time passed, I began to like this workshop. The trainers were amusing and the course contents were enriching. I had learnt a lot from this course. I experienced both laughter and sadness during this 3days. It had truly enlightened and motivated me, especially on the second day, when Ernest made us realise how important and selfless our parents actually were. That had made me regret my past actions and mistakes. He also told us how lonely our Dads were, slogging alone outside and not being received with warmth when he gets home. My dad often called home and asked how we were. I found it a bore to talk to him and so, I did not pick up his calls purposely as I found him irritating for calling so frequently. I had realised how much of a scumbag and rascal I had previously been.
I did really reflect on my self as told, unlike Kenneth who actually asked me if dinner was here and if I wanted to go LAN after that workshop. I'm not hating him for that, just astonished at the fact that he did not cry like everyone did. Perhaps he had been a very filial boy and there was nothing much for him to regret.
I knew from the start when Ernest greeted me, that he was person from HongKong. Simply because my Dad's English were similiar to his. The way they pronounced certain words and the 'slangs' they had. Initially, I wanted to take pictures with the 3 great man; Ernest,Ken,Peter.
Due to time constraints, I had to rush home as it was going late.(I missed my computer actually.)
Well, I bought Peter's book and had his autograph on it. I felt very honoured to meet the author of such a popular book. He had put in 7years of hardwork in this book and it did not go down the drain.
'Patience is bitter, but it bears sweet fruits.'
Saturday, March 28, 2009 ; 7:39 AM




