Photobucket

Weee! We had PE today! This time, I did not become too overjoyed towards arrival of PE lesson. Initially, we had to train for our Napha test during PE lesson and I was excited. Now that the results were disappointing, nothing much to look forward in PE anymore. We played Captain's ball today and it was fun. The initial team that I joined were dominating, the ball does not even have a chance to get to the defender. I decided to change to the opposing team, some of the members were slacking. We all tried our bests and had lots of fun. I saw baby walking past our class several times, I purposely did not give u a glance because I wanted to tease you.

Another happy thing! The basketball ring had been moved to the lobby of our classrooms! We can play basketball freely now, without using the Indoor Sports Hall anymore! Moreover, the older rings are shorter then those in the Sports Hall.

Another happy thing! Baby has decided to run for 2.4km today. She did not want to sweat, thus she walked for the whole session and got 20minutes. GOGO you can do it! Your the pride of badminton players okay! JIAYOU JIAYOU<3

After assembly, I went to play basketball ALL alone at the third storey of the Sports Hall. Many would say that I'm "emoing" but I had my reasons for playing alone. I did not like to wait for others to finish shooting before I can get my ball. I was quite happy with today's achievement! Nobody knew what I achieved because I was the only one on top! Hahah! After playing, my body were filled with sweats of contentment and my face was red as tomato! It has been so long since I played so hard under the sun.

After that, I went to meet baby at dawson place and slack! Kahhui and Dennis were a pair of naughty couples! They keep making fun of us and made us embarassed. I was sweating profusely so we went there to cool down. At about 6.30pm or so, we headed home!

OKAY LOUIS PROMISED TO BRING A BASKETBALL TO PLAY UNDER OUR CLASS TOMORROW. I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, DON'T 放飞机 PLSSS!!

Zapbaby iloveyoux3 1314

Monday, March 30, 2009 ; 8:19 PM