Woo! It's sports day today! Initially, I was planning to skip it. In the end, I still came and had lots of fun. It was a suddenly decision that I had to run for 4x100m race. I did not know about it and thus, came in casual footwear. I had to find other people to substitute me as a result. I thought I was spared from the incessant sweating, until I was called to participate in PushBall event.
The sweat are the results of our hard work. It was fruitful, that game truly showed the importance of team work. Fighting alone does not go well all the time. We had time pushing the 'malnutrition-ed' ball. It was no higher then my waist, thus the resultant force produced by it would not be too much, lest any severe injuries occur.
Twinsoul told me that you were in front of him. At that moment, I just just finished bathing. How I hope I could exchange our geographical locations with him for that mere few minutes. And yeah, congratulations for winning too!





Sports Day.
Thursday, March 12, 2009 ; 8:52 PM




