After school on Friday, I met baby and we went to Dawson place to cool down because the scorching sun is making us sweat like nobody's business! After that she bought a big gulp, only drank a bit and threw it away.
We went to Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch! The chicken rice was delicious. Then we went to Tiong Bahru park, only to find out that it was filled with children and there was no available space for the swing. We went back to Tiong Bahru Plaza. After spending some time inside, we were bored and we went to explore the rooftop of the building. After a while, we left the place and then walked to Kim Seng Community Centre and the HDB flats there. There was nobody playing basketball and not much people in the vicinity. So.. we STILL went back to Tiong Bahru Plaza again! It was the third time we went back there already.
We stayed in Tiong Bahru Plaza until 6pm then we went to take bus back to school and I ran home to meet my mother to attend the Parent's Meeting Session. I had fallen asleep during most of the session. After all the talking, I knew it spelt doom for me when it was time for the parents to meet the teachers. I was elated when I realised that it was optional to meet,moreover, my mother had nothing to consult the teacher too.
Anyway, the misunderstanding between Gerry and I has been resolved. Just as I guessed, Gerry alone, would not be so angry with me over such trivial matters. Someone added salt to the wound, thus jeopardizing the relationship. Seriously, I don't know the reasons for doing it.
-zAPbAbY, iLOVEu<3
Sunday, April 5, 2009 ; 11:41 AM




