Photobucket

I had succumbed to headaches this few days. Most probably I have been spending too much time in front of the computer. I had been watching a lot of videos of "dunks" for this past few days. I cant perceive why the majority says that blacks can jump better then whites? Although there is hard evidence to prove this, I am just feeling puzzled. After indulging too much time in the computer, I decided to go to the park for a walk.

There again, I saw my 'idol', he is a dunker from Queensway Secondary. Come to think of it, I wonder if we have any dunkers in Queenstown Secondary because I would like to have his signature! From my point of view, Male Asians' average height is 1.70m, compared to those in America, 1.85m, we are at a great disadvantage. Perhaps the rings over there accomodates to their heights too.

Taking an official rings height, 3.0metres and an average male's height-1.70m. Does this mean we have to have a vertical leap of 1.30m or 51.5inches just to get our heads to the ring? A professional vertical leap is regarded as 40inches and that has always been my intial target though I have no idea where am I. I could not ask for more if I was offered a Vertical Leap Program. Unfortunately I have no idea if they even offer this course in Singapore.

Well, going to the gym does help a bit. I prefer to think that our daily lifestyles affect our progress more then the intensive training that we undergo inside the gym. I am still holding on to this dream of being able to 'dunk'. Lets not say any other kiddy rings or apprentices' rims, first target- Indoor Sports Hall 3rd storey ring! Why not the one inside the indoor court? Apparently I was reprimanded severely for pulling the ring, as they deem that I am damaging it. I have to agree that the indoor court rings are rather fragile from the sights of the basketballs hitting them.

Okay I guess I am off to bed now. I will continue to day dream of myself dunking and hope it comes true before i graduate. I want to be the first dunker in Queenstown Secondary!- if there was not anyone before me who could.

I love my baby Anping!
Don't sleep so late nowadays, it's bad for health. You are either sleeping or SMSing during class. Next week onwards, lets turn over a new leaf and concentrate in class! We are GuaiKiaSss Right! :D
Iloveyoulots<3

Good Night Everyone!
(:


Sunday, April 12, 2009 ; 10:51 PM