Photobucket

It was raining cats and dogs today! Before I left my house for school, the sky was already red and ready for a huge downpour. Sorry baby I did not come and fetch you with the umbrella. I went to the sidegate already but I thought that Mr. Khoo would disallow us to leave the school premises. I thought that Monday was a good day for PE. To the contrary, it was a lot worse. We had to have our PE lesson in the under-ventilated and cramped Indoor Sports Hall. We had a game of Captain's Ball with the 3b's.

Potential Jumper Spotted!

Wee Keat,3B


He blocked most of Alvin's shots, hope we don't have to encounter him in the next match again :P It is quite a challenging task to get the ball to the captain without him hitting it away.

After school I went to the library to accompany PhuiQi to return his books. Later I headed for the basketball court to find my friends. I had a few games and today was really an unlucky day, someone accidentally hit both my front tooth and the lower portion of my nose with his elbow when he was landing in the air. Well, it hurt for a few seconds and I thought I felt blood oozing out from my gums. To my relief, my front tooth was still in perfect condition. Another unlucky event, while I was about to jump to get the ball with my slippers, someone stepped on it. There it go, a ripped slipper falling off to the ground.

Monday, May 4, 2009 ; 10:28 PM