Today's Emaths paper 2 was a breeze, the majority agreed too. However, I beg to differ. Probably it was due to my lack of revision.
We were dismissed at half past ten today. As usual we headed for Koufu after school and I went home to play some online games. I went to LengKee CC to play basketball with Louis and Gerry at 8plus until the midnight. It was totally packed with people, we had to wait so long for our turn to use the court!
I have been yearning for these things recently; thicker and longer hair and jump higher!
Going to the gym with Gerry and Louis tomorrow, hope it can be a fruitful trip.
Anping is a pig! Sms halfway suddenly fall asleep liao. Nevermind, I shall deal with you the next day! :D
Some random thoughts;
Should I change my hairstyle to 羅志祥 / Luo Zhi Xiang / Show Lo / Alan Luo / 小豬 (Xiao Zhu) / Mr. Pig's? Fret not, those names above are referring to the same guy!
Got to leave my hair for very long, bet it would be caught before I am somewhere near it.
Verdict: Mission aborted ;D
Saturday, May 9, 2009 ; 2:14 AM




