Photobucket

Hi everyone!
Yesterday was a real SLEEPY day! Partly it was due to the fact that I only got to bed in the wee hours of the morning and woke up at 7am.
I went to catch a movie with Anping yesterday. We watched angels and demons and we were completely puzzled with the storyline. We did not read the book nor know anything about it. I did not know why so the show was so popular! The whole cinema was full and we were forced to sit the second most front row. Our heads had to look so high up and it was rather straining on our necks.
Anping keep shoving the cheesy hotdog to my mouth! Luckily I did not taste it, because cheeseeeeee sucks! But Anping rocks okay!

After that we went to dhoby gaut arcade! As usual, I played one game of the basketball machine then we went past neoprint machines and maximum tune game consoles. After that we headed home and I walked home from queensway shopping centre. Before tuition, I had a game of basketball. Within 1minute, I fell down! Sadly, I was playing basketball with my flipflop slippers and I tripped on my own foot. That was a miserably stupid sight, I didnt had a great fall. I only suffered some minor lacerations on my kneecap. After my tuition, I continued to play basketball until 10pm and headed home to bathe!

Oh cool! My house is going to be so lively for the next week! My aunty and uncle and cousins are coming from USA to visit us. Their flight would arrive at 12am, I'm looking forward to seeing them as this is only my second time. The next day, my paternal grandmother, currently living in HongKong still, would be visiting us in Singapore! My father persuaded them to live in our house rather then to take the trouble of accomodating in a hotel.

Thursday, June 11, 2009 ; 5:19 PM