Photobucket

Today went to buy school shoes after school. I went to Queensway with GuanRong. The Muah-Chi was delicious! It has been so long since I last ate it, the thoughts of it salivates me! After that I went to Bukit Merah alone and walked around, then I landed in GanEngSengPrimarySchool and surprisingly, it was not locked! There, I saw my ex-basketball juniors who are currently in Bukit Merah Secondary already. We played with the Primary School's ring and had lots of fun.

After that when I just reached home, Gerry called me to go to TiongBahru to find him. Out of curiousity, I hurriedly went over. When I was in the bus already, I realised that one of my slippers was black and the other was white! It was totally of different design and texture, that made me feel embarrassed in the bus.


Gerry rebonded his hair again! To be truthful, after the rebonding and the styling, his hair looks really nice!


I went to the arcade and headed to the usual machine-Basketball machine.

This time, there was a pro duo playing one machine and they scored 989points maximum after trying several times. I find this rather applausible because they almost reached the 1000points marking.

To be fair to myself, I played alone with 6balls. At the first try, I got 910 points! I was uber happy and contented. I did not go for the second round because I was down with fatigue. Next target would be 1000points solo! It might sound insurmountable, but no harm trying!


Today there was a slight tiff between some friends of mine. I hope that this misunderstanding would be cleared soon and they would bury the hatchet soon.

Thanks baby for clearing my name. Me love you lots! :D

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 ; 1:29 AM