Months passed since I stepped into blogger.com again.
So many things happened, numberous events occurred, whole lot of etched memories. But let's not get corny and sentimental yet.
So many things happened, numberous events occurred, whole lot of etched memories. But let's not get corny and sentimental yet.
ACES day was an epic fail for 4c. Undoubtedly, there were only 5 students ,as I presumed, who attended the dance from the start. Most of the 4Cs and 4Ds went to watch the Sec 3s dance. I guess the reason might be due to the fact that they are the most senior dancers in terms of age. As a matter of fact, the Sec 4s and 5s were participating on a martial arts workout.
Prelims have started on 2nd September. I did not expect that the exam venue was the hall. My sitting position was a rather sucky one though. I was placed at nearly the middle of the hall. With quite equal distances from the fans at the both sides, I did not enjoy experience a slight breeze at all. The warm and humid environment jeopardized my mood for every paper.
9days of holidays would soon be over too. Exams would continue again. To make it worse, the first paper was Maths; my "favourite" subject, if you could sense the irony that is. My mind just gets distracted easily, whether in a matter of a few seconds or minutes.
Good News!
At Velocity; Novena Square, there would be a Basketball challenge!
Dates are 5,6,12,13 september 2009!
At Velocity; Novena Square, there would be a Basketball challenge!
Dates are 5,6,12,13 september 2009!
There would be a SLAM DUNK contest, 3on3 contest and some free throw competitions.
Saturday, September 5, 2009 ; 1:03 PM




