Home sweet home! Back home lying on my bed restlessly with my sore and aching thighs...
Had a friendly match with team 5th element on wet ground today. The sky seemed to be opposing us, or rather the other way round. The game still went on as usual, with players skidding all over the court and clumsy ones landing on the cold hard floor. I played against a 2metre french guy and it was a piece of cake. Why? Jumping above him was a rather insurmountable task thus I could only root myself to the ground and watch him get the rebounds. This explains how slacky I had been...
Holidays are quite boring for now. Sleeping everyday or surfing the net was the usual routine that killed my time for the past few weeks. Prom night is coming soon! In about half a week or so, I would be dressed in the outfit that I deemed as "Hollywood glamour". Frankly speaking, I am looking forward to this Prom night, probably it is going to be my first and last one.
*Ponders about the mouth-salivating dishes that will be served!*
Had a friendly match with team 5th element on wet ground today. The sky seemed to be opposing us, or rather the other way round. The game still went on as usual, with players skidding all over the court and clumsy ones landing on the cold hard floor. I played against a 2metre french guy and it was a piece of cake. Why? Jumping above him was a rather insurmountable task thus I could only root myself to the ground and watch him get the rebounds. This explains how slacky I had been...
Holidays are quite boring for now. Sleeping everyday or surfing the net was the usual routine that killed my time for the past few weeks. Prom night is coming soon! In about half a week or so, I would be dressed in the outfit that I deemed as "Hollywood glamour". Frankly speaking, I am looking forward to this Prom night, probably it is going to be my first and last one.
*Ponders about the mouth-salivating dishes that will be served!*
Friday, November 20, 2009 ; 12:28 AM




