Yo everybody!
So much anticipation and preparations for prom night and yet it just ended in about 2hours... I expected something more but I guessed the events organized were suffice already. There were many well-dressed people there. Exterior make up and touch ups really do change a person's appearance. I had a bad hair day that night because of the excessive wax that made it look wet! I took a lot of pictures with my classmates. I loved the ambient there and I will definitely miss my friends!
Next stop- Cyrus
I went to Cyrus with about 15people and it was quite packed there. Nevertheless, we got our seats and settled down fast. I was quite bored inside as I don't really play much online games. Dota was their common language and it was my barrier. I went online and browse through forums until 8am when we decided to leave the place. We went to KFC for breakfast together. I was so dog-tired that I felt I was gliding on the ground and my suppressing eyelids were going to give way.
Home sweet home @ 12pm and I slept till 6.30pm when I went to prepare for my oncoming match at 7.30pm!
Our basketball league season 2 officially starts today! Our first opponent team was made up of humongous guys ranging from 1.8m -2.0m! Ours was a far cry, with slim and average sized players. This did not dampen our mood. We fought the battle and it ended with us lacking away 7points from them when the match ended. I went home after that, legs sore once again...
Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day... Bye all!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 ; 11:27 PM




