Photobucket

Spring cleaning came a little late for me. Chinese new year was 4days ago and I had only started to clean up my room! Today was a little makeover for my room. From a messy room to a spick-and-span one was a challenge for me. With the loss of 4hours of my life, I did it. Decided to throw away the sofa in my room. It was really redundant as I haven't been really sitting on it since I got it several months ago.

GYM GYM GYM! This place had been in my mind 4months ago but just did not have the chance to go. Purely because my schedule was taken up by work or play, I cleanly forgotten to work out. Felt a lethargic after a few sets of weight and plyometrics exercises. I think I have lost the zest to train anymore, this is disastrous! Competition is only 1-2weeks away, got to buff up a bit.

Had an encounter with some very practical people in my workplace. When they don't know your identity, they treat you like shit; I really mean shit. And when they know that you are someone with some authority, they treat you like the emperor and boot lick you. What I cannot perceive is; why can't they treat everyone nicely regardless of their rankings. Everyone now and then they are asking if I need a drink or a snack during work time, I hardly feel the sincerity in it because that is a question that was solely directed to one person only.

Thursday, February 18, 2010 ; 2:38 AM