Went back to school and pawned the security guards! They insisted that we were just going back to school for leisure and not for basketball training. After sitting down under the scorching sun for 10mins. Half the basketball team came to ask why were we not inside the sports hall. A few laments by Louis led the security guards be convinced and we went in! We quickly went into the school compound before they change their minds. Disappointed that there was a mistake by the coach that the Slingers were actually coming next week rather than today. Today was some good training too, ran and shot a lot. Playing back with my juniors were really something I have not experienced for years! Fret not, I will be back at the ISH next Monday!
Drenched in perspiration, Louis and I decided to walk into IKEA for some refreshing cold air. We noted the things-to-buy as we walked down the aisle. As our parents were not informed yet, we decided to get the things tomorrow after they have given the green light!
"I feel like giving my bedroom a makeover!' Louis exclaimed.(My sentiments too!)
I wonder how will tomorrow be... A drowsy rainy day or a brillant sunny day? Going to play pool and bowling tomorrow with friends! Time to sharpen my old rusty skills!
Had a little chat with one of the Slingers' teammate, nicknamed FlyBoy. Had found out several astonishing facts about him, including his huge vertical jump! Heard he is the first Singaporean dunker!(That's so cool, isn't it!)
Yawnnn! Only left with 6 hours of sleep before I wake up at 12pm to meet friends! Heavy eyelids are sinking in already... Bye world!
Tuesday, February 23, 2010 ; 5:07 AM




