Photobucket

Woo! Going for Slinger's basketball training tomorrow! Wonder how many people will attend this session. I actually do not know any players or their names. Thus, I'm very foreign to their names,heights and looks! Time to satisfy my curiosity tomorrow!

May be going for a hair trim soon, the fringe gets so irritating when they keep curling at my spectacle frame. Maybe a rebond can do the job? Ah, come to think of the cons of rebonding shirks me off. The colour on my hair is gradually fading off!(Cheers!)
I certainly do not want to be mistaken as a hooligan or a little spolit brat who is trying to find trouble on the streets.

Sighs! Like some people say, the higher your aim, the worse the disappointment. The more I try to find out, the worse the pain of the truth. Would it be better to escape from reality and remain composed in that confined world alone? Well, but no pain no gain! Efforts coupled with concern do dig up some interesting facts I guess. Time to sleep, not!

Monday, February 22, 2010 ; 2:08 AM