Recent trip to Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur, has made me learn how to live independently without the constant aid from my parents. I had to hang my clothes and dry them myself, settle my own meals and make my own bed. The trip was a totally unexpected one. I was wondering how tired I would be, running around the theme park and exploring the dare-devil rides. To the contrary, my friends and I spent most of our times in the hotel watching the television and dozing off. To many, this would seem like a somewhat wasted trip. In monetary terms, we did waste quite some money to rent a hotel just to sleep. The catching and games that we played in the hotel brightened up the dull and monotonous life inside.
Indeed, the cost of living in sunway lagoon is lower than Singapore not by just a tad. Feels weird to be posting about this trip only after 3days of departure. Only bought a jacket and a shirt there.
-A misunderstanding that send me laughing in my heart!
A friend of mine was trying to apply for the Topshop membership card, he filled in the application form hastily. After minutes, the attendant went to review the form and walked around hurriedly around the shop to enquire about the weird-looking address and IC number. They got back to us, feeling puzzled. Suddenly we remembered that the format of the form is according to Malaysia. The case was closed and he got his card!
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 ; 2:50 AM




